Church Crevasses

Church Crevasses
After sleeping in crevices for years on end, I crawl out of one and and take my own photo for my book cover.

Saturday 25 February 2012

Running up My Higher Power Mt Wellington in Tasmania

The Hobo's 'Highway to Hell' 
Bon Scott reminds Johnny Noctor that, 
 'Hell aint No Bad Place to Be'



To heal my brain injury and keep me off the grog, I regularly run up Mt Wellington in Hobart. It's my higher power.


As you can see from my Hobo shadow, I carry a digital camera and film my runs with my outstretched hand, all the while listening to ACDC.









Getting to the top is exhilarating.


Celebration dance, listening to ACDC.




Going back down is just as hard when you take the track



Not too great when The Hobo sprains his ankle though.




The Hobo always has Angus to help him.





Fight!



2 comments:

  1. Fight! Hardcore man, if you're ever in San Diego check out Cowles Mountain via Big Rock Trail or Mesa Trail. Super intense biking/running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound great, Casey. I'm hoping to get over to America one day. Love to run that mountain. The name sounds great too, reminds me of one of my favourite songs, The Big Rock Candy Mountain.

    Have a great week, mate.

    ReplyDelete