Church Crevasses

Church Crevasses
After sleeping in crevices for years on end, I crawl out of one and and take my own photo for my book cover.

Sunday 15 April 2012

June Bourgo wrote about Boxer Hobo

It's great to get a great review of your book, but one wonderful lady has gone even further. After giving my book Boxer Hobo a five-star review on Amazon, she's now promoted my book on her blog. That's unbelievable, but I really appreciated it. I'm stoked! And I always take my hat off to a lady, so thank you, Ms June Bourgo.

You can read what this wonderful lady wrote about The Hobo on her website.

Here is the link:
http://losingcinderella.blogspot.ca/2012/04/boxer-hobo-and-june-bourgo.html


2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Johnny, you deserve the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, young lady. I really appreciate you reading and reviewing my book. I'll have to check out your books. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting my blog, Ms June.

    ReplyDelete