Church Crevasses

Church Crevasses
After sleeping in crevices for years on end, I crawl out of one and and take my own photo for my book cover.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Coward Punch Corruption (The Hobo Chronicles) Book Three


Coward Punch Corruption 
(The Hobo Chronicles) Book Three.
Now available as a paperback and eBook on Amazon: Here!


In February of 2005, I had just walked out the door of a Hobart Hotel after playing Eight-ball when I was King-Hit from behind. This coward-punch caused me to have a frontal lobe haemorrhage of the brain and my skull to be fractured in two places, and this happened right in front of a CC TV camera.

Certain Police have failed in their Duty of Care.

The police failed to manage a crime scene.

They failed to get video evidence, which was available.

The police failed to investigate a crime that had been committed.

They failed to contact any of my family.

False arrest!

The police have lied.

The police have forged statements.

They have done more, more, more ……………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment